The work place is heavily regulated by the government. Part of our practice is helping employers comply with these regulations so they can avoid costly disputes. But when a dispute arises, we have the experience and the skill to resolve it, either by negotiation or litigation.
Our services include:
- Defending employers against employee claims before government agencies or in State or Federal courts. Our practice includes all wrongful termination claims under State and Federal law, including claims of harassment and discrimination
- Developing fair, consistent, and clear Personnel Policies and Procedures and Employee Manuals so that employees know what is expected of them
- Providing practical advice to help solve personnel problems
- Advising human resource managers how to respond to work place problems such as office romances and drug abuse
- Helping employers reduce staff without violating employee rights
Our clients include all types of businesses, from small to large, from manufacturers to service companies.